In this article, we will analyze the main trading cryptocurrency bots that have proven themselves among traders.
The most commonly used and recommended bots:
- GekkoBot. The free cryptocurrency trading robot Gekko is available for free download on GitHub. This is an open source bot that its creators are still working on. It can work fully automatically on the exchanges Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bitstamp and many others, but it does not deal with arbitrage transactions. Gekko has built-in features such as a web interface that monitors trading strategies and data, visualization of trading results and backtested, while it is easy to use even for users with little cryptocurrency trading experience. Gekko can be used on most widespread operating systems, as well as updated during use through various communication platforms such as Telegram and others.
- HaasBot. It is a bitcoin bot created by HaasOnline, which works with many cryptocurrency exchanges, including Poloniex, Bitfinex, Huobi, Kraken, BTCC and others. The trading robot software analyzes the market, has built-in technical indicators and can sell and buy both bitcoin and various altcoins, but in order to trade cryptocurrencies with it, the trader will have to take part in the process.
- ZenBot Another open source cryptocurrency bot that users can modify is Zenbot. At the moment, the trading robot can work with the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. Due to the fact that Zenbot is based on artificial intelligence algorithms, a cryptocurrency trading robot can provide more opportunities for its users, as it is capable of arbitrage transactions, it can perform multiple simultaneous cryptocurrency transactions, and it is also capable of performing high-frequency transactions. Last year, Zenbot 3.5 showed a high return on investment of more than 1,5% per quarter. Further development and improvements of the cryptocurrency robot are ongoing and it is planned to add it to all exchanges in the future.
- GunBot. Gunbot has many trading strategies built in, the most popular of which, according to most traders, is the Bollinger Bands strategy. Apparently they consider it the most profitable for themselves. In addition to this strategy, in the trading bot you can also find the built-in strategies of Step Gain, Gain, Ping Pong. Gunbot can work with many cryptocurrency exchanges, which include Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Cryptopia and others. When using Gunbot, it should be borne in mind that trading here is configured for higher volatility, so you should pay more attention to your trading. It is better to leave an order in the book and not include it in the event that market volatility increases.
- PHP trader. Currently, PHP Trader works with only one cryptocurrency exchange - Coinbase, and is applicable for trading Bitcoin and Efirum. Accordingly, in order to use PHP Trader, you need to register with Coinbase. However, judging by the fact that the trading robot is written in PHP, you can probably expect the appearance of a bot on many other cryptocurrency trading platforms. Despite the fact that the bot has rich functionality that can be expected from such software, its interface is quite simple and convenient, which is very important for beginners trading. Of course, without forecasting trends, PHP Trader is unlikely to be suitable for large investments, but this is one of the best options for inexperienced traders to start trading cryptocurrencies.
If you decide to use the trading bot in your work, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with their pros and cons in our article: